logo



Map-St. James Church of our Good Shepherd Parish

Our Good Shepherd Parish hás two worship sites:
Our St. James Church is located at 1128 St. James Ct., south and west of central Madison, near the University Campus, Meriter Hospital and St. Mary’s Hospital and St. Joseph Church, 1905 W. Beltline Hwy, just south of the West Beltline near Fish Hatchery Rd.

St. James Church